Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market
As stated in our extensive report; the Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market accounted for USD 29.2 Billion in the year 2021.
The dental aesthetics sector has made significant strides as more people choose to improve their dental appearances. The general public’s awareness of these methods and procedures has enabled this sector to witness exponential growth. Cosmetic Dentistry thrives primarily because of the vast disposable wealth that developing nations have produced. In addition, due to dental problems associated with getting older, the elderly population, in general, has contributed to the expansion of this industry. Patients’ most prevalent treatments in Cosmetic Dentistry include tooth whitening, modifications to the appearance of their teeth, and malocclusion. Dental tourism is a crucial factor in the global growth of aesthetic dentistry.
Factors Influencing Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market Growth
The growth of the global Cosmetic Dentistry market can be attributable to the following:
- With rising middle-class disposable income and increased consumer awareness of Cosmetic Dentistry, the global market for Cosmetic Dentistry is booming.
- Factors accelerating the market trends for dental prostheses include the increasing need for Cosmetic Dentistry, people’s increased desire to look beautiful, and shorter treatment times.
- A growing focus on dental aesthetics and the penetration of digital tools are projected to propel the sector.
- The expansion of prospects for the uptake of aesthetic dental treatments has been facilitated by rising disposable income and willingness to undergo specialized cosmetic operations.
- Aesthetic dentistry has increased recognition among people of all ages and in this market by providing preventive and restorative dental solutions. The increased number of operations is fueled mainly by referrals from people who have had successful experiences with cosmetic dental procedures.
- The emphasis on creating novel dental materials and technologies is anticipated to influence the market’s expansion. Furthermore, it is predicted that the market will experience strong growth due to the development of technologically improved solutions and the increasing number of dental laboratories utilizing CAD/CAM technology.
The high cost of dental imaging systems, the increased risks and issues connected with dental bridges and orthodontic treatments, and the absence of reimbursement for aesthetic operations, on the other hand, can be restrained and impede the market’s growth.
North America Region to Take Over the Market
Geographically, North America accounted for the biggest revenue share of the market throughout the projection period. The frequency of dental disorders in the general population, particularly in the U.S., including periodontal disease, tooth decay, gum diseases, and dental cavities, can also be linked to increasing growth in the Cosmetic Dentistry industry. Additionally, the region’s market is growing due to the region’s well-developed healthcare infrastructure, the availability of trained professionals, the use of cutting-edge technology in dental hospitals, and the introduction of new FDA products. Since patients are more focused on aesthetic appeal, rising disposable income is also helping the market.
The Cosmetic Dentistry industry benefits from rising consumer awareness and dental tourism in emerging economies.
The well-known players of the Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market include 3M Company (U.S.), Align Technology Inc. (U.S.), DENTSPLY Sirona (U.S.), Envista Holdings (U.S.), Henry Schein (U.S.), Kuraray Co. Ltd. (Japan), Planmeca Group (Finland) and others.