Global Eubiotics Market
As stated in our extensive report, the Global Eubiotics Market accounted for USD 4.87 Billion in the year 2022 and is projected to reach a value of USD 9.63 Billion by 2030.
The significant factor compelling Eubiotics market growth is the fact that eubiotics are natural and sustainable feed additives that improve animal intestinal health and production, minimizing the need for antibiotics. Growing worries about antibiotic resistance, as well as increased demand for animal protein due to population expansion and urbanization, are driving the Eubiotics market.
Consumer preferences for clean-label, organic, and natural food items are increasing demand for eubiotics in the cattle business. Furthermore, the prohibition on the use of antibiotics as growth promoters in large markets such as the European Union has created a substantial potential for the Eubiotics market. Growing farmer knowledge of the benefits of eubiotics, and the increasing use of precision feeding practices, are driving the Eubiotics market forward. The development of novel eubiotic products, such as plant-based feed additives, is also propelling market expansion. Because of favorable government laws, more research and development, and expanding animal health concerns, the Eubiotics market is likely to grow in the future.
Key factors influencing Eubiotics Market Growth
The growth of the global Eubiotics market can be attributable to the following:
- Antibiotics are no longer permitted in animal feed, which has increased demand for eubiotics, which are natural alternatives that enhance animal health and growth. The market for eubiotics is likely to grow significantly as consumers have become more aware of the possible health concerns linked with antibiotic usage in food production. As producers aim to replace antibiotics with natural alternatives that boost animal health and lower the danger of antibiotic resistance, this trend is driving expansion in the Eubiotics market.
- The growing worry about the rise of antibiotic resistance is propelling the Eubiotics market forward. Eubiotics are renowned for their capacity to prevent and minimize the impacts of dangerous infections, resulting in less antibiotic use. This decline in antibiotic usage contributes to regulatory concerns about reducing the hazards of antibiotic resistance. Furthermore, eubiotics maintain strong gut health and assist in increasing animal production and growth performance. As a result, they are becoming a key component of animal nutrition, generating a global development potential for the Eubiotics market.
- The growth in pet ownership has benefited the Eubiotics market. Eubiotics are feed additives that contain probiotics, prebiotics, and organic acids, which are helpful bacteria. These additions aid in the maintenance of a healthy digestive system, the improvement of immunity, and the promotion of development in animals. As more individuals become pet owners, the market for eubiotics products rises. As a result, the Eubiotics market has expanded as producers attempt to fulfill rising demand. The Eubiotics market is likely to develop in the coming years as more pet owners recognize the benefits of utilizing eubiotics products.
- Increased demand for eubiotics, which are used to preserve the health and growth of aquatic animals, has resulted from the rise of the aquaculture sector. Eubiotics aid in the improvement of gut health, immunological function, and digesting efficiency, resulting in increased yields and higher-quality seafood. As demand for sustainable and healthful seafood grows, so does the need for eubiotics, propelling market expansion in this area.
- The increased awareness of gut health has been a major driver of the Eubiotics market’s growth. People are becoming more aware of the need to keep healthy gut microbiota, which has raised the demand for eubiotics. Eubiotics are natural feed additives that improve overall animal health and performance by promoting gut health. The Eubiotics market is predicted to expand as people seek better-eating alternatives.
Europe Region to Lead the Market
Europe Eubiotics market is getting more notable, with the highest market sales during the forecast period. The demand for eubiotics as an alternative to conventional antibiotics is rising as a result of the region’s growing worries about the safety and quality of animal products. In addition, the Europe produces a sizable number of animals, including cattle, pigs, and chickens. Therefore, it is anticipated that demand for eubiotics will increase as farmers want to increase animal health, productivity, and profitability while lowering the usage of antibiotics.
The overall Eubiotics Market sales have been favorably impacted by growing awareness about animal health, a ban on antibiotics in animal feed, rising demand for animal protein, and growth in the livestock market.
The well-known players of the Global Eubiotics Market include DSM (Netherlands), Novus International Inc. (U.S.), UAS Laboratories (U.S.) Lallemand Inc. (Canada), Calpis Co. Ltd. (Japan), Advanced BioNutrition Corp. (U.S.), BENEO (Germany), BEHN MEYER (Germany), Lesaffre Group (France), Kemin Industries Inc. (U.S.), DuPont de Nemours Inc. (U.S.), Novozymes (Denmark) and others.