L-Alanine Market is Estimated to Grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2028
As stated in our extensive report; the Global L-Alanine Market accounted for USD 135.2 Million in the year 2021.
L-Alanine comes with a unique ability than the rest of the amino acids. As amino acids are vital in improving one’s overall health, L-Alanine, like other amino acids, facilitates maintaining muscle nutrition and keeping an individual’s energy levels higher. But this amino acid has a vital function to maintain the blood sugar levels that other amino acids are not competent to do. Also, it enhances one’s immune system, protecting the kidney and prostate. In addition, L-Alanine aids in synthesizing tryptophan, an amino acid our body can’t naturally make. L-Alanine helps in pyridoxine synthesis, a chemical name for vitamin B-6. Vitamin B-6 is found naturally in poultry, nuts, whole grains, and bananas. In addition, L-Alanine has different other advantages like reducing cholesterol, supporting the immune system, capability in preventing kidney stones by neutralizing insoluble toxins which cause kidney stones, and safety against prostate enlargement caused by alanine’s presence in prostate fluid. Thus, it helps in inhibiting prostate cancer cell metabolism. All these benefits are expected to drive the Global L-Alanine Market revenue growth.
Key factors influencing L-Alanine Market Growth
The growth of the Global L-Alanine Market can be attributable to the following:
- The versatility of L-Alanine, as it is used as a food additive, ingredient in infusion solutions, and an antecedent in chemical and pharmaceutical products, is a significant element stirring the market sales.
- L-Alanine can facilitate in treatment of diabetes as it lets the body use glucose and also in preventing low blood sugar, propelling the market’s growth.
- Nutrition segment is dominating the market due to its ability to make proteins after the synthesis of tryptophan & vitamin B-6, which are vital for muscles and the entire body, are anticipated to enhance the market in the coming years.
- L-Alanine can be directly absorbed by cells, allowing the consumers to hearten spirit and restore fatigue quickly. It is further gaining massive popularity in the nutritional supplement segment. This amino acid is also utilized in many regions as a flavor enhancer. These factors will generate high demand for L-Alanine, making the overall market profitable during the forecast period.
- L-Alanine helps strengthen the immune system and breaks down sugars & organic acids, boosting immunity. It also shows the ability of cholesterol-reducing effect in animals, which is anticipated to fuel the market growth shortly.
However, elevated L-Alanine is extremely dangerous, mainly to those with severe tyrosine and phenylalanine deficiencies. This might hamper the market growth.
North America Region to Lead the Market
Geographically, North America L-Alanine Market is anticipated to grow with maximum market share during the forecast period. This surge is due to the increased demand for different food additives from the intensifying food and beverage sector. Also, the rising need for pharmaceutical-grade L-Alanine from nations such as China, Japan, South Korea, India, and Taiwan will probably boost the L-Alanine regional market growth in the coming years. Furthermore, the presence of top L-Alanine manufacturers will propel the market development.
As per Vantage Market Research, the surge in demand for nutritional products and increasing consumption in the pharmaceutical industry will positively influence the overall L-Alanine Market.
Some of the key players in the Global L-Alanine Market include- Evonik Industries (Germany), Ajinomoto (Japan), Kyowa Hakko (Japan), Huaheng, SINOGEL Amino Acid Co. Ltd. (China), Huayang (Malaysia), Jiecheng (Hong Kong), Yabang (China), Huaibei Yuanye (China) and others.