Global UV Adhesive Market
As stated in our extensive report; the Global UV Adhesive Market accounted for USD 715.2 Million in the year 2021.
The UV Adhesive market is predicted to dominate the global market throughout the forecasted period. For precise part positioning and alignment, UV Adhesives are widely employed. Furthermore, these substances can be used for permanent or temporary bonding. In addition to metals, rubbers, glass, ceramics, and plastics, including polycarbonates, acrylics, and phenolics, UV cure adhesives also adhere well to similar and different substrates. Specific grades provide optical clarity/transparency, dimensional stability, low shrinkage, and resistance to chemicals, fuels, solvents, and moisture. In addition, UV Adhesives defend against environmental deterioration from outside weathering to satisfy strict end-user requirements. Further, the market for UV Adhesives is expanding due to improved performance for industrial applications, the rising need for small electronic items, and the strong demand for flexible packaging applications. In addition, the market may have growth prospects due to the development and use of LED UV lights in industrial settings.
Click To Get a Free Sample On the Research Study
Factors Influencing Global UV Adhesive Market Growth
The growth of the global UV Adhesive market can be attributable to the following:
- The global UV Adhesives market will primarily be driven by the expansion of the medical sector over the next few years. The goods are frequently used in IV tube junctions, filters, hypodermic needles, syringes, and catheters.
- The product’s market would be stimulated by its use in medical equipment due to the decrease in emissions of volatile organic compounds during the projection period.
- The market for medical equipment would be impacted by the growth of the aging population and the rise in infectious diseases.
- As UV Adhesives are increasingly employed for ceramic tile installation, installation of prefinished panels, etc., it is predicted that the construction industry will offer several opportunities.
- With UV Adhesives being utilized more frequently, the packaging and transportation sectors have also steadily emerged as significant end-use industries.
- Due to their negligible or low-VOC emissions throughout their lifespan, UV cure adhesive manufacturers will have various growth prospects thanks to favorable government laws.
- Over the past ten years, the UV Adhesives market players have concentrated primarily on taking advantage of the lucrative potential in the healthcare sector.
However, because UV Adhesives are new to the market and are still in their infancy, there needs to be more knowledge about them in developing nations, which might significantly impact demand.
North America region Dominates the Global Market
Regarding region, North America is the leading market for UV Adhesives. Due to the sharp rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases and the implementation of several public welfare initiatives, the region’s manufacturing of cutting-edge diagnostic tools is projected to increase. In addition, complex medical equipment like oxygenators, breathing apparatuses, facemasks, tube sets, catheters, reservoirs, and housings are also built utilizing UV Adhesive. Such elements may favorably affect the expansion of the local market during the projection period.
The medical sector’s expansion and the electronics sector’s development have positively affected the overall UV Adhesive market.
The well-known players of the Global UV Adhesive Market include 3M Company (US), Ashland Inc. (US) , Beacon Adhesives Inc. (US), Dymax Corporation (US), Flint Group (Luxembourg), H.B. Fuller Co. (US) , Henkel AG & Co. KgaA (Germany) and others.